This document will eventually become effective after you read it.
We collect the information:
- on any of our sites.
- in e-mail, text messages, various electronic messages;
- via desktop applications and smartphone;
- Third-party sites and services.
We NEVER share business services, business and individual customers or partners.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
You can store information. If you are a client, you can improve the business practice of your client, you can improve the business practice of your client
What information we collect:
- Registration of a client account may be required. If so, you need to provide a valid email address to subscribe to the client. In addition, you can provide us with the full name, company name, telephone number and address. You will receive emails from various customers, merchants and our team.
- Public content: if you are a public consumer.
- Contact: contact us. If you are on the site, we will be able to use this information.
- If you have any messages, you can store them.
COOKIES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In addition to the site on the site. We collect information in several ways:
- Server logs: this is a list of server logos. If you are using a computer or smartphone, it will connect you to a computer or smartphone.
- Customer service. Lucky Orange can record mouse clicks, mouse movements and scrolling actions.
Personal data may also be transferred to third parties subject to the provisions of the applicable law, which act in our interests or on our behalf, for further processing for the purposes for the data were initially collected. Or may be lawfully processed in other ways, such as the provision of services, assessment the usefulness of this Site, marketing, data management or technical support.
In addition, Personal Information may be disclosed to a third party if we are required to do so in accordance with applicable law, a court order or a government decree, or if such disclosure is necessary in other cases to assist in any criminal or other legal investigation or legal process in our country.
We provide your information to third parties in a very limited way:
- Aggregated information: advertisers and content distributors;
- Investigations in accordance with the US legal obligation (if you are involved in criminal activities);
- URLs: The content URLs of third-party websites.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL DATA
Other customers may be able to identify you or associate you with what kind of customer account is customer, if you understand the individual information in which public content. Also, pay attention to the fact that messages sent or received by you using the Site are confidential if you and the sender / recipient personally keep them secret.
Please note that we have the right to use information from your journals.
The site is intended for a wide audience, but not for children under 18 years old. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have problems with this restriction and you have a person over 18 who can vouch for you if you are still under 18 years old.
- identification and authentication of access subjects and access objects in a virtual infrastructure, including administrators of virtualization management;
- protect your personal security by keeping your passwords safe and sound;
- management of access of subjects of access to objects in the virtual infrastructure, including inside virtual machines;
- registration of security events in the virtual infrastructure;
- implementation and management of anti-virus protection in a virtual infrastructure;
- divide the virtual infrastructure into segments;
- control and management of physical access to technical means, information protection means, means of functioning.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code allows our Site customers who are residents of California to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please email us at the above address.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED FOR?
The processing of personal data is carried out in order to effectively fulfill orders and other obligations assumed by our team as binding on you. Customer personal data on the My Canadian Pharmacy online pharmacy website can be used to:
- User identification, checkout, payment processing;
- Providing access to personalized information on the site;
- Feedback for processing applications, notification of order status, assistance in matters related to the use of online pharmacy services, providing (with the consent of the user) information about prices, promotions, special offers, product updates;
- Periodically sending you information about events and news of our Site;
- Provision (if necessary) of the user technical or customer support;
- Implementation (with the user’s consent) of promotional activities.
If at any time you want to stop receiving our newsletters, you can opt out of receiving them by following the instructions contained in each newsletter.